Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1997/07/05 22:05:46 UTC

1.2.1

Ok, if I can get a few ayes and no nays, I will redo 1.2.1 with the fixes,
which are all committed now.  I would do it as 1.2.1, not 1.2.2, because
1.2.1 wasn't officially released yet (even though a few people picked it
up from the dev site), and the changes are small enough that if a few
people get the old 1.2.1 it won't kill them.

I'd also like some confirmation that following the how-to-release web page
won't miss anything...

Someone volunteered to do the announcement, didn't they?