Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Klein <pa...@bi-so.de> on 2007/10/02 17:45:52 UTC

Localization issues in Tap4.1.3

Hi!

After switching to [4.1.3] I got many unteranslated fields in our application
again for which there are definitively translations in our ressource bundle.

The localization problems in our table columns seem to be caused by the fix of
jira TAPESTRY-234. Our columns contains "_" as word seperator (e.g.
FIRST_NAME which is now renderes to FIRST.NAME instead of the translation)

Other keywords coming from <span key="KEYWORD"/> are also rendered
untranslated even if the translation is present in the ressource bundle. All
of these untranslated values contain the character "_" but _not_ all keywords
containing this character stay untranslated, seemingly only those i added
over the last weeks (not to the end of the translation file but
alphabethically sorted).

All this worked fine till this morning when i switched from [4.1.2] to

Any ideas?

Regards,
	Patrick