Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mfs <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/04 07:59:03 UTC

Link to a filter using external link

Guys,

Am trying to create a link to a non-wicket filter in a wicket page, using
ExternalLink as follows but it doesn't work.

Here is what i have tried out..

new ExternalLink("linkName","/myfilter") // this would create link as
"[host-name]/myfilter" without the context root...

new ExternalLink("linkName","myfilter") // now this does has the context
root but it includes in the page's mount path after the context-root as
[host-name]/app/search/xyz/myfilter where, the page i have the external link
on is mounted through QueryURLCodingStrategy as "/search/forms", i wonder is
it including /search in there..how to avoid it ?

Filter is mapped at the follow url

/xyz/myfilter

and my application's context-root is "app"

Please suggest..

Re: Link to a filter using external link

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
include/get the context root and create the link with it.

johan