Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2010/02/15 07:03:36 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Felix framework, main, and main.distribution 2.0.4 subproject releases

+1

I had an issue with using the checked_staged_release.sh script...it
reported the signatures as bad. However, when I calculated them
manually, they matched. So, I am not completely sure what is going on there.

The distribution looks better than before, but it still includes pom.xml
and assembly.xml...can't we just exclude these altogether, since they
are confusing and unnecessary.

Also, the NOTICE file for the distribution is titled "Apache Felix
Main", but it should probably be "Apache Felix Main Distribution" or
something like that.

Otherwise, it looks good and it's nice to get these fixes out right away
so we can start focusing on the next major release.

Thanks, Karl!

-> richard

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1
signatures and all work for me.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 07:03, Richard S. Hall <he...@ungoverned.org> wrote:
> +1
>
> I had an issue with using the checked_staged_release.sh script...it reported
> the signatures as bad. However, when I calculated them manually, they
> matched. So, I am not completely sure what is going on there.
>
> The distribution looks better than before, but it still includes pom.xml and
> assembly.xml...can't we just exclude these altogether, since they are
> confusing and unnecessary.
>
> Also, the NOTICE file for the distribution is titled "Apache Felix Main",
> but it should probably be "Apache Felix Main Distribution" or something like
> that.
>
> Otherwise, it looks good and it's nice to get these fixes out right away so
> we can start focusing on the next major release.
>
> Thanks, Karl!
>
> -> richard
>
> On 2/15/10 8:22 AM, Karl Pauls wrote:
>>
>> I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:
>>
>> framework  2.0.4
>> main 2.0.4
>> main.distribution 2.0.4
>>
>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-003/
>>
>> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
>> signatures:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>>
>> Usage:
>> sh check_staged_release.sh 003 /tmp/felix-staging
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
------------------------
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Felix framework, main, and main.distribution 2.0.4 subproject releases

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
> I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:
>
> framework  2.0.4
> main 2.0.4
> main.distribution 2.0.4

[X] +1 Approve the release