Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Christopher Currens <cu...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 19:00:50 UTC

Re: Cutting a 3.0.3 Hotfix

There have now been a few important fixes made to 3.0.3 (although they
happened in main and not the branch...that's my fault), so I think we can
probably package up a fix and vote to release it.  Is that something anyone
has time for?

On a somewhat related note, I am switching jobs and moving this month, up
to the Redmond, WA area, so I'll be very much out of the loop, especially
during the last half of this month.  We really need to start working on
plans for 4.0, since we've been a little stagnant since the release of
3.0.3.  I would assume that the mailing list would be a good place for this
discussion to happen, but we'll need to make sure we document it somewhere
for easy reading, like our confluence wiki.

Thanks,
Christopher