Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by xinwuqingdao <xi...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/19 21:31:51 UTC

How to deploy activemq-web-demo into Tomcat server?

The activemq-web-demo downloaded directlry internet can be build and run
using mvn jetty:run. But right now, I am try to deploy activemq-web-demo
into Tomcat server. After deploying it to Tomcat, the portfoli example stops
working. Can anyone tell me how to deploy activemq-web-demo into Tomcat?

In the implementation of activemq-web, it used packages from import
org.mortbay.util.ajax.Continuation;
import org.mortbay.util.ajax.ContinuationSupport. Are they from jetty web
server? or which lib needs to be imported?