Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sun Yang <sy...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/17 05:32:50 UTC

WS-RM does not work?

Hi,

I am new to axis2 and currently I met a problem with WS-RM using Axis2-1.4 +
Sandesha-1.3. Pls give me some help.

Problem senario:
---- Server-side
1. download the production packages from apache and extract all the contents
in the right place.
2. set AXIS2_HOME to point to the right location.
3. copy the RMSampleService.aar in the sandesha2-1.3-bin package to
AXIS2_HOME/repository/services
4. copy sandesha2-1.3.mar to AXIS2_HOME/repository/modules
5. start the server with AXIS2_HOME/bin/axis2server.bat.
---- Client-side
1. Make a seperate client repo as the Sandesha user guide said.
2. Start AnonEchoClient.java.

Problem I met:
Sometimes, the client will complain the following error messages.
    org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: A message was added that is not valid.
However, the operation context was complete.
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperation.addMessageContext(OutInAxisOperation.java:77)
    at
org.apache.axis2.context.OperationContext.addMessageContext(OperationContext.java:218)
    at
org.apache.axis2.util.CallbackReceiver.receive(CallbackReceiver.java:123)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.resumeReceive(AxisEngine.java:341)
    at
org.apache.sandesha2.workers.InvokerWorker.run(InvokerWorker.java:100)
    at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1061)
    at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:575)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
At the same time, the server will show some warnings like this:
    [WARN] A message has been waiting for a MakeConnection call. The message
will co
    ntinue to wait, but there may be a problem with the client
configuration. Sandes
    ha message type 7.

The confusion point is that sometimes 1/3 calls get the correct response,
sometimes 2/3 calls get the responses. And sometimes all the calls failed
with the above error messages. Why I get different results in the runs?
I am not sure whether I missed anything in the configuration. Could anyone
give me a hand? If you need more information, pls tell me.

Best Regards,
Yang Sun

Re: WS-RM does not work?

Posted by Doug Davis <du...@us.ibm.com>.
Of course - it might be nice to know why a message is in the queue if MC
isn't being used.  Seems like someone might actually be using it w/o you
knowing it.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Sun Yang" <sy...@gmail.com>
06/17/2008 11:01 AM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: WS-RM does not work?

Got it. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yang Sun

2008/6/17 Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>:
You can disable MakeConnection support by editing the module.xml
inside the MAR file.

That will get rid of the warning.

Paul

--