Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/10 09:39:35 UTC

Blog entry on uses constraints

I just want to point people at
http://njbartlett.name/2011/02/09/uses-constraints.html because I
think the last part is clearly related to the discussion we had around
which packages should the system bundle export, mostly for the CXF
deployment issue.   It doesn't solve our problem, but it's worth
reading anyway ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Blog entry on uses constraints

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yeah, indeed, interesting.

Anyway, I raised a Jira to document this part, at least to explain to
people the jre.properties basement, etc.

Any help is welcome ;)

Regards
JB