Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Blomqvist Aki <Ak...@digia.com> on 2014/09/11 09:16:17 UTC

Prevent document converting after upload

Hello,

Is there any way of preventing document converting after upload?

For example:

- user selects file upload
- user selects file to upload, unchecks 'Load directly to the Whiteboard' and then clicks 'Start upload'
- file is uploaded but the file converting is not executed. The document is only loaded to the file navigator without converting.

Br,
Aki Blomqvist

RE: Prevent document converting after upload

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Conversion process usually time consuming operation and it would be bad if
whole room will wait for this process. Additionally in case of error during
conversion user might fix it and re-upload.

This functionality can be added, but I believe OM was not designed as
file-sharing application.

Posted by Blomqvist Aki <Ak...@digia.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.