Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Freddy Villalba A." <fv...@pericless.com> on 2004/10/13 01:03:03 UTC

Obtaining an array property

Hello everybody,

This is a very silly question, but I haven't been able to find the answer on
the archives (perhaps because it's already past midnight and I should be
sleeping by now).

I have an actionForm with a Long[] property (and also a String[]) that I
want to render from a JSP. How can I accomplish this? (if possible, give a
sample code)

Similarly, I have a beans array (say, a BeanClass[]) which I insert into the
request object from an Action, also having a Long[] property which I'd like
to render from a JSP. In this case, I now how to iterate through the beans
array (<logic:iterate>), but I haven't been able to iterate through the
Long[] property. How can I do this?

Thanx in advance,
Freddy.