Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ramanathan RV <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/29 19:57:00 UTC

S2 and Spring - exception mapping

Hello,

As per spring documentation, it is said that whenever an exception occurs,
spring framework would eventually rollback transaction, if any active is
present. I am using spring in combination with S2 and I do map all the
exceptions taking the user to error page. I am just wondering if when
working with the combination, the transactions are rolled back upon
occurance of exception.

--
Thanks
Ram

Re: S2 and Spring - exception mapping

Posted by Ramanathan RV <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Thanks guys. I got the answer. Spring indeed releases the connection.

--
Thanks
Ram