Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by James Tobin <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/17 17:05:39 UTC

JOB | Permanent Linux Systems Administrator (Singapore)

Hello, I am working with an employer that is looking to hire a permanent
Linux system administrator with an automation and scripting mindset as well
as exposure to MySQL (the very minimum; replication) for a position in
Singapore.  Relocation assistance could also be offered.  An interest in
Hadoop would be beneficial. Should any list members like to discuss with me
further I can be reached using James (at) Camalyn (dot) Org