Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Giridharan Anantharaman <gi...@pv.com> on 2012/05/08 16:02:02 UTC

Hadoop 1.0.1 release - DFS upgrade / rollback options

Hi

I am currently on 0.20.203.0 release and tried an upgrade to 1.0.1. The upgrade went smoothly, but when i tried to rollback i ran into some issues. I can share detailed steps if required or open a JIRA ticket. However before i spam every one with my test steps, i just want to check to see if anyone else had encountered issues with rollback and if it is a known issue.

Many thanks,
-Giri

RE: Hadoop 1.0.1 release - DFS upgrade / rollback options

Posted by Giridharan Anantharaman <gi...@pv.com>.

Let me know if you need any additional info. Thanks.
-Giri

Please open a jira with details, thanks!

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.

Re: Hadoop 1.0.1 release - DFS upgrade / rollback options

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.