Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Ariandne (Rida) Ligurs" <al...@webplan.com> on 2001/02/08 17:39:15 UTC

Using Apache SOAP to exchange messages with BizTalk

I would like to know what it is involved in implementing an Apache SOAP
service that exhange messages with a BizTalk Server  How would this differ
from the messaging example that comes with Apache SOAP.

Any suggested reading would be appreciated.

TIA

RE: Using Apache SOAP to exchange messages with BizTalk

Posted by "Ariandne (Rida) Ligurs" <al...@webplan.com>.
OK, I'm new to SOAP.  Was this a dumb question?

Some new questions:

1. Can JBuilder 4 be used to build Apache SOAP?
2. I need to do some JDBC connection pooling for my SOAP service.  Where is
the best place to do this?