Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by julien bloit <Ju...@ircam.fr> on 2004/01/09 10:46:39 UTC

XSP : how to get matcher's wildcard value

Hi all,
Using this pipeline snippet :

<map:match pattern="foo/*">
    <map:act type="serverpages" src="xsp/myAction.xsp">
    </map:act>
</map:match>

I need to get the matcher's wildcard value in myAction page, do you know
which tag from which logicsheet I should use ?

thank you!
Julien

Re: XSP : how to get matcher's wildcard value

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
AFAIK you have access to sitemap parameters in an action, so pass it as
a sitemap parameter to the action:

<map:act>
   <map:parameter name="paramname" value="{1}"/>
</map:act>

Joerg

PS: Please do not reply to other mails when you start a new thread, but
compose a new mail. Otherwise your mail breaks thread view and you will
get less support as people might not see your mail.