Posted to announce@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/03 03:27:08 UTC

wicket job opportunity, we are hiring

the company i work for ( 42lines inc) is growing and we are looking
for a few good devs.

about our approach:

* we are a distributed company with employees based predominantly in
the usa, i think there are 22 of us now
* everyone telecommutes either from home or a coworking space if you
get cabin fever sitting at home
* we use a variation of agile methodology (daily scrums, iterations,
peer code reviews, etc)

tech as of now:

* wicket
* jpa/hibernate
* cdi/weld
* resteasy
* joda date/time
* querydsl
* guava
* metagen
* jquery
* jquery mobile

what we want from you:

* first and foremost you are smart and you know how to apply those
smarts to writing code
* you work on PST/EST +- 2 hours
* you have a decent internet connection capable of skype (we can help
you get one)
* you understand (not just know) java and oop
* you are comfortable in sql, hibernate, and wicket

there is lots more info, including how to apply, available off this blog post:

https://www.42lines.net/2011/10/15/now-hiring-3-new-java-engineers-and-2-new-qa-engineers/

cheers,
-igor