Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vernon Chapman <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/04 18:10:43 UTC

Search Within

I am not sure if this is a really easy or newbee-ish type question.
I would like to implement a search within these results type feature.
Has anyone done this and could you please share some tips, pointers and
or documentation on how to implement this.

Thanks

Vern

Re: Search Within

Posted by Shashi Kant <sh...@gmail.com>.
This post describes the search-within-search implementation.

http://sujitpal.blogspot.com/2007/04/lucene-search-within-search-with.html

Shashi

Re: Search Within

Posted by Vernon Chapman <ch...@gmail.com>.