Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Krishnan Sundaram <kr...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/26 00:10:45 UTC

[Avro/C++] PR code review request for AVRO-2891: Expose last sync offset written on DataFileWriter

Hi,

I'm new to this mailing list and have submitted a PR (
https://github.com/apache/avro/pull/954) for an issue (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-2891) that I had filed.

It has been nearly a month since I submitted this PR, and I see that there
hasn't been any reviews on it so far. I'm unable to add specific reviewers
to the PR either. Is there anything I could do to help gain some traction
on this PR?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Krishnan

Re: [Avro/C++] PR code review request for AVRO-2891: Expose last sync offset written on DataFileWriter

Posted by Krishnan Sundaram <kr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your response, Thiru!

Thanks
Krishnan