Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vance Karimi <pe...@yahoo.com.au> on 2006/09/14 16:52:20 UTC

RE: Stuck ! (was Re: Doxia module)

This is something I really needed, so after a bit of playing, I managed to
write and use a customized version of the xdoc doxia module without needing
to recompile doxia, maven2 or the site plugin.

The module pom contains:

    <build>
        <plugins>
		<plugin>
		    <groupId>org.codehaus.plexus</groupId>
		    <artifactId>plexus-maven-plugin</artifactId>
		    <executions>
		        <execution>
			      <goals>
				    <goal>descriptor</goal>
				</goals>
			  </execution>
		    </executions>
		</plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
    <dependencies>
	  <dependency>
	      <groupId>org.apache.maven.doxia</groupId>
		<artifactId>doxia-core</artifactId>
		<version>1.0-alpha-8</version>
		<scope>compile</scope>
		<exclusions>
		    <exclusion>
		        <groupId>org.codehaus.plexus</groupId>
			  <artifactId>plexus-util</artifactId>
		    </exclusion>
		    <exclusion>
			  <groupId>junit</groupId>
			  <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
		    </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

The app pom contains:

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
		    <dependencies>
		        <dependency>
			      <groupId>org.andromda.maven.site</groupId>

<artifactId>andromda-doxia-module-xdoc</artifactId>
				<version>3.2-SNAPSHOT</version>
			  </dependency>
		    </dependencies>
                <configuration>