Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com> on 2013/12/17 05:40:37 UTC

[jclouds] JCLOUDS-410. Correctly override getInput (#238)

Payload.getInput must always call openStream to handle overridden
methods correctly.  Previously this caused errors in jclouds-chef in
BaseCipherPayload.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/maginatics/jclouds payload-fix

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/238

-- Commit Summary --

  * JCLOUDS-410. Correctly override getInput

-- File Changes --

    M core/src/main/java/org/jclouds/io/payloads/BaseCipherPayload.java (4)
    M core/src/main/java/org/jclouds/io/payloads/DelegatingPayload.java (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/238.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/238.diff

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-410. Correctly override getInput (#238)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> jclouds-pull-requests #483 UNSTABLE

Spurious [test failure](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/org.apache.jclouds$jclouds-compute/483/testReport/junit/org.jclouds.compute.util/ConcurrentOpenSocketFinderTest/testChecksSocketsConcurrently/). Thanks, @andrewgaul!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/238#issuecomment-30730327

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-410. Correctly override getInput (#238)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #482](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/482/) UNSTABLE
Looks like there's a problem with this pull request

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/238#issuecomment-30727912

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-410. Correctly override getInput (#238)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-java-7-pull-requests #945](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/945/) UNSTABLE

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/238#issuecomment-30727438

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-410. Correctly override getInput (#238)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #483](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/483/) UNSTABLE

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/238#issuecomment-30729640

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-410. Correctly override getInput (#238)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
PR builders almost done. Pending those, changes look good, thanks! But just out of curiosity...how does the behaviour differ now? Doesn't getInput() delegate to openStream(), or something like that..?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/238#issuecomment-30727344

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-410. Correctly override getInput (#238)

Posted by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com>.
Corrected failures in latest commit.  The behavior should always be to implement openStream and getInput should delegate to openStream, although I missed an occurrence that tripped up jclouds-chef.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/238#issuecomment-30728834

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-410. Correctly override getInput (#238)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-java-7-pull-requests #946](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/946/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/238#issuecomment-30729624

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-410. Correctly override getInput (#238)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> jclouds-java-7-pull-requests #945 UNSTABLE

Looks like [real test failures](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/org.apache.jclouds$jclouds-core/945/testReport/), I'm afraid :-( But I guess the PR has been updated? I see new PR builds running...

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/238#issuecomment-30728471