Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Victor Noagbodji <vn...@amplify-analytics.com> on 2018/08/01 10:07:18 UTC

Apache Git Services

Hey people, what is Apache Git Services? And why are we all receiving notifications (even those by bots) sent by that service? Where can I turn those off? They are (for me at least) ruining the mailing list experience...

Re: Apache Git Services

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@firemirror.com>.
Yes, it is. It's part of the migration to letting us merge directly in Github/have more control over Travis etc. - I've asked for it to be disabled https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16854

Right now the only option is to set up a local mail filter. Sorry

-ash

Re: Apache Git Services

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.
I believe Chris R. is also an ASF member and can also create the new
mailing list.

Mentors, Chris R,
Can you help on this?

Ash can then update the current infra ticket (or create a new one) to
redirect some of the notifications.

-s

Re: Apache Git Services

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@firemirror.com>.