Posted to doxia-dev@maven.apache.org by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/08 01:34:46 UTC

[vote] Release Doxia 1.0-alpha-6

Hi all,

In support of Maven's 2.0.1 release, and because all of the pending JIRA
issues have been resolved, I'd like to release Doxia 1.0-alpha-6.

There is one outstanding issue, which is the JDK1.4 compatibility of the
Twiki module, which I'm fixing right now.

Since we're really trying to get Maven 2.0.1 ready for release ASAP, I'd
prefer to only let the vote go for 48 hours, and then see where we're at.

Here's my +1.

Thanks,

John

Re: [vote] Release Doxia 1.0-alpha-6

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.
We carried this vote with 4 PMC +1's. Voting were:

Emmanuel Venisse
John Casey
Brett Porter
Jason Van Zyl

Thanks,

-john

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.
I think we have to, if we're going to support Maven with this
project...unless we're willing to say that some modules will be unusable
from Maven plugins...

Maven supports jdk 1.4+, which is why this is problematic...

-j

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

   -- Shakespeare

Re: [vote] Release Doxia 1.0-alpha-6

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
looks like an address book malfunction :)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Currently its the backing for the Maven 2 site generation and all the
documentation for that is on the main site. It can process apt, xdoc,
xhtml, docbook and confluence markup into output formats like xhtml,
rtf, xdoc, etc.

If there is interest in using this outside of Maven (which I'm sure
there will be at some point) we can certainly work on improving the
site doco - its just down the todo list a bit at the moment.

- Brett

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
+1

Emmanuel

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.
Actually, I tagged the source before I committed the converted
code...so, if we can get a retroweaver maven2 plugin put together I
suppose it doesn't matter which type of source we're supporting.

Posted by "Juan F. Codagnone" <ju...@users.sourceforge.net>.
On Wednesday 07 December 2005 21:34, John Casey wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In support of Maven's 2.0.1 release, and because all of the pending JIRA
> issues have been resolved, I'd like to release Doxia 1.0-alpha-6.
>
> There is one outstanding issue, which is the JDK1.4 compatibility of the
> Twiki module, which I'm fixing right now.

I wrote the code using 1.5 for my confort, what after when i saw it was
something usable i started to wondered about 1.4. I can submit some patches
if you want. The other solution would be use
http://retroweaver.sourceforge.net/.

--
Buenos Aires, Argentina                          18°C with winds at 11 km/h NW