Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Slawomir Jaranowski <s....@gmail.com> on 2020/03/07 17:42:12 UTC

MavenProject - replacement for deprecated method

Hi,

In my plugin I need list of report plugins, I use method:

org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject#getReportArtifacts

but this method (and many other) is deprecated in class MavenProject -
maven-core version 3.5.0

What method / class / library I should use instead of this.
In source code there isn't any information about replacement.

--
SÅ‚awomir Jaranowski

Re: MavenProject - replacement for deprecated method