Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org> on 2002/10/04 10:13:44 UTC

Apache 2.0.43 is out

We should provide new binaries for JK and JK2.

I'll do JK/JK2 for Linux boxes (and FreeBSD)

Who could do the same for Windows, Netware and Solaris ?

BTW, I'm still waiting an account on moof to build a MacOSX
version.

Re: Apache 2.0.43 is out

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.
Just ignore... I should read my e-mail from the most recent :-(

Bojan

Re: Apache 2.0.43 is out

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.

Re: Apache 2.0.43 is out

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Han Ming Ong wrote:
> Jean-Frederic,
>
>     Just wondering if the module was compiled with '-g -O2' flag
> (default)  or with '-Os' flag? Apple's doc seems to prefer that '-Os'
> flag is  used. But if size is not a problem, '-O2' is fine as well.

It has been compiled with '-g -O2'.

Re: Apache 2.0.43 is out

Posted by Han Ming Ong <ha...@apple.com>.
Jean-Frederic,

Re: Apache 2.0.43 is out

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.

Re: Apache 2.0.43 is out

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.

Re: Apache 2.0.43 is out

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Henri Gomez wrote:
> We should provide new binaries for JK and JK2.
>
> I'll do JK/JK2 for Linux boxes (and FreeBSD)
>
> Who could do the same for Windows, Netware and Solaris ?
>
> BTW, I'm still waiting an account on moof to build a MacOSX
> version.

It seems that the Magic Module Number didn't change between
2.0.42 and 2.0.43 so the modules built on 2.0.42 works also
on 2.0.43.

But rpm requires same versions, so I'll release new rpms
for 2.0.43 (apache 2.0.43 rpm being uploaded to falsehope.com).