Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2006/08/16 18:24:21 UTC

[doc] mega merges for 10.2

there have been discussions about mega merges from the code trunk to
10.2, and I just wanted to point out that the same is true for doc
changes. I've been committing all patches to the trunk.

Fortunately, the doc changes in the queue all apply to 10.2 (no
exclusions), so a simpler mega merge is far preferable than merging
changes individually.

-jean

Re: [doc] mega merges for 10.2

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Hi Jean,
>
> This is great to hear. If you come across any exclusions, please record
> them in the table at the end of the 10.2 wiki page:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoRelease.

ok, I can't imagine any exclusions, but I'll keep an eye out for any. I
think it's as simple as doing a merge based on the revision (430831) you
created the 10.2 branch on Friday.

 -jean

Re: [doc] mega merges for 10.2

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.