Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2015/03/09 17:15:26 UTC

sessionscoped rework

hi Arne, missed you on IRC

13:20 arne__
Hi
I am looking at the session id stuff from the list
Any objections to take over the tomee code to our tomcat plugin?

I did not take a close look but I think it’s pretty fine. We should really back our session with a REAL http session IF it is available. It should be pretty easy to do so in webbeans-web as we can easily override the context impls via openwebbeans.properties.

Reinhard also said he likes to help, so probably you two can do a hangout session and hack it together.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: sessionscoped rework

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
+1

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: sessionscoped rework

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Re: Fwd: sessionscoped rework

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Unifying i dont believe it that much but merging half of it sure. That said
this switch in sessionid will go in tomcat module to be clean.

Fwd: sessionscoped rework

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.