Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Akagi Kobayashi <ak...@aepona.com> on 2010/07/20 19:18:45 UTC

Pushing down bottom margin for book title page

Hello FOP Users,

I need to modify the front page of the book with an image that covers
the entire bottom half of the page.
Using book.titlepage.recto.xsl, set margin right and left to negative
values - this works.
To remove the margin, region-after etc at the bottom of the page,
created the attached user.pagemasters.xsl and put it into the custom folder.

1. The build doesn't refer to this. What is missing?
2. Is the attached the user.pagemasters.xsl correct, otherwise?
Can the body.margin.bottom be set in the same area as the
page.margin.bottom and region.after.extent?

Would be very grateful for your advice.

best regards

Akagi Kobayashi

Re: Pushing down bottom margin for book title page

Posted by Akagi K <ak...@aepona.com>.
Thanks Pascal and Georg for your advice. Will post to the docbook list.

akagi

Posted by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr>.
Hi Akagi,

AW: Pushing down bottom margin for book title page

Posted by Georg Datterl <ge...@geneon.de>.
Hi Akagi,

A docbook list could probably help you better. I, for example, have no idea what you are talking about. ;-)

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl