Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org> on 2007/02/22 04:40:32 UTC

Re: svn commit: r510325 - in /lucene/solr/trunk: CHANGES.txt src/java/org/apache/solr/request/DisMaxRequestHandler.java src/java/org/apache/solr/util/DisMaxParams.java src/test/org/apache/solr/DisMaxRequestHandlerTest.java

On 2/21/07, hossman@apache.org <ho...@apache.org> wrote:
> + * <li> ps - (Query Slop) amount of slop on phrase queries explicitly
> + *           specified in the "q" for qf fields.

Ahh, thanks for the additional code comments... I was a bit confused
since there already was a phrase slop param.

-Yonik