Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Vee Satayamas <vs...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/05 15:24:22 UTC

Nutch with Lucene-nightly (for Thai analyzing)

Hello

I try to use Nutch-nightly with Lucene-nightly since I need Thai language
(analyzing) feature. So I replaced lib/lucene-core-2.0.0.jar and
lib/lucene-core-2.0.0.jar with lucene-nightly/lucene-core-nightly.jar and
../lucene-nightly/contrib/misc/lucene-misc-nightly.jar respectively.
bin/nutch crawler reported this error

    Indexer: adding segment: crawl/segments/20070205203924
    Optimizing index.
    Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Job failed!
            at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.runJob(JobClient.java:402)
            at org.apache.nutch.indexer.Indexer.index(Indexer.java:273)
            at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Crawl.main (Crawl.java:134)

Would you please suggest me how can I use Lucene-nightly in Nutch or how can
I turning on Thai analyzer?

Regards,
Vee Satayamas