Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Guofeng Zhang <gu...@radvision.com> on 2010/01/21 07:16:56 UTC

[ApacheDS]Where is the source of org.apache.ldap.server.Service?

Hi,

I study how ApacheDS is launched.

I could not find the org.apache.ldap.server.Service in the source zip.
Where is the source code of org.apache.ldap.server.Service?

Thanks

Guofeng

Re: [ApacheDS]Where is the source of org.apache.ldap.server.Service?

Posted by Emmanuel LŽcharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Guofeng Zhang a écrit :
> Hi,
>

> I study how ApacheDS is launched.
>

> I could not find the org.apache.ldap.server.Service in the source zip.
> Where is the source code of org.apache.ldap.server.Service?

/installers/apacheds-noarch/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/Service.java