Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/23 22:18:03 UTC

Does anyone know of a "time" validation that I can add to my validation.xml
file.  It would be similar to the entry below (I figure), but would validate
the time is between 0:00 and 12:00, or 0:00 and 24:00

      <validator
       name="integer"
       classname="com.wintecinc.struts.validation.StrutsValidator"
       method="validateInteger"
       depends="required"
       msg="errors.integer">
         <javascript><![CDATA[
             function validateInteger(form) {
                 var bValid = true;
                 var focusField = null;
                 var i = 0;

                 var fields = new Array();

                 oInteger = new integer();

                 for (x in oInteger) {

                     if ((form[oInteger[x][0].type == 'text' ||
form[oInteger[x][0].type == 'textarea' || form[oInteger[x][0].type == 'select'
|| form[oInteger[x][0].type == 'radio') && form[oInteger[x][0].value.length >
0) {
                        var iValue = parseInt(form[oInteger[x][0].value);

                        if (!iValue || !(iValue >= -2147483648 && iValue <=
2147483647)) {
                           if (i == 0)
                              focusField = form[oInteger[x][0];

                           fields[i++] = oInteger[x][1];