Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/14 09:14:33 UTC

Faces Trace

Hi,

Me and my colleague created a JSF library called Faces Trace which you may
find interesting.

It brings a visual support for debugging JSF flows.

More info and some screenshots are here;

http://www.jroller.com/page/cagataycivici?entry=rise_of_the_faces_trace

I'll be glad to receive feedback,

Regards,

Cagatay Civici,

Re: Faces Trace

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!

This is really cool stuff.
Might really help to understand how JSF works and with debugging
dynamically generated views.

Ciao,
Mario

--
mfg

Mario Ivankovits - OPS EDV Vertriebsges.m.b.H.
Software Engineering
Michael-Bernhard-Gasse 10, A-1120 Wien
Tel.: +43-1-8938810
Fax: +43-1-8938810/3700
E-Mail: mario@ops.co.at
Skype: mario_ivankovits

Re: Faces Trace

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
Great idea, Cagatay!

Any chance to get this over to the jsf-comps ? Or MyFaces' sandbox?

I like the debugging facility including the Phase visibility, shown on
the graphics.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf