Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mers <em...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/02 19:04:16 UTC

Disconnecting a broker.

Hi,

I have some Java code that starts a broker, gets a connection the the broker
using a tcp:// connector, and registers an exception listener for that
connection.

Is there a way to cause the connection to fail such that exception listener
is invoked _without_ explicitly stopping the broker? I'd like to check the
queue size on the broker after the listener is invoked.

Thanks,
Emerson