Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Angel Vera <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/05 13:54:21 UTC

Comments stoped working..?

Today I noticed that people can't seem to be able to enter comments. I took a look at the log and I didn't see anything, remind me how can I enable tracing to debug this problem?

I should probably take this opportunity to upgrade to 4.1, it is somewhat stable?

Re: Comments stoped working..?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 5, 2008 7:54 AM, Angel Vera <gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Today I noticed that people can't seem to be able to enter comments. I took a look at the log and I didn't see anything, remind me how can I enable tracing to debug this problem?

You can enable more debug output in the CommentServlet by adding this
to your Roller config override file:

log4j.category.org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.servlets=DEBUG

> I should probably take this opportunity to upgrade to 4.1, it is somewhat stable?

I would not recommend that. There are probably more database changes on the way.

- Dave