Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Ajekar, Santhosh Hegde (HP-IT)" <sa...@hp.com> on 2010/02/25 18:45:14 UTC

poi3.6 office excel 2007 event model and SAX

Hi all,

I want to use poi event model with SAX parser as I have to parse office 2007 excel sheet  and also huge data...

So does anyone have a sample working program .. the one in net is not working for me..

It will be of great help...

Thank you
Santhosh Hegde A

Re: poi3.6 office excel 2007 event model and SAX

Posted by Prenom Nom <ut...@yahoo.fr>.
You can try "org.apache.poi.xssf.eventusermodel.XLSX2CSV" in the
"poi-examples...jar". If not working, could you report the error here?