Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/29 06:55:07 UTC

Call for volunteers for AOO 4.0 sidebar test

Hi, all

An AOO 4.0 build with sidebar panels could be tested now.

The development build could be downloaded at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Sidebar#Developer_Builds

Currently, 8 sidebar panels are ready to be tested. I've created test cases
in testlink: http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php
Sidebar panel and testcases info are listed below:

   - *Text Properties Panel* for Writer, Impress and Calc: *53 testcases*
   - *Page Panel* for Writer: *21 testcases*
   - *Page Layout Panel *for Impress: *12 testcases*
   - *Area Panel* for Writer, Impress and Calc:* 94 testcases*
   - *Position&Size Panel* for Writer, Impress and Calc: *62 testcases*
   - *Line Properties Panel* for Writer, Impress and Calc: *76 testcases*
   - *Table Design Panel* for  Impress: *12 testcases*
   - *Graphic Properties Panel* for Writer, Impress and Calc: *24 testcases*

*
*Sidebar UX design specification could be found at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/AOO_UX_Design_Exploration_-_Task_Pane_Content_Panel_-_User_Interface_Design_Proposals#Sidebar_Content_Panel_-_UX_Design_propoals

You could get some sample files from
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Sidebar#QA

We need your support! The testcases are easy to be executed!
*If you are interested in this testing task. Please send me your account of
testlink and the test area you're interested in.  *Then I could assign test
case according to your choice.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Call for volunteers for AOO 4.0 sidebar test

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
I've update your profile. It should be ok now.  Try it again!

Testlink is a common test management tool for Apache Project. It is not
easy to change another tool for AOO project.
For any issue, pls let me know. I'll try my best to resolve it

Thanks!

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Did you mean that after clicking "SuperCalcript", other button such as
"Font", "Size" disappeared? If yes, it should be a defect, pls open it in
bugzilla

Posted by Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com>.
Hello Yi,

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com>.
Hello Yi,

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com>.
Hello Yi,

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by AOO Volunteer <el...@mail-page.com>.

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by AOO Volunteer <el...@mail-page.com>.
elish is still a guest.

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by AOO Volunteer <el...@mail-page.com>.
Thank you.

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
I've assigned "Page Panel" to you. Any platform you run on is ok. Please

Posted by Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Re: UNSUSCRIBE

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

UNSUSCRIBE

Posted by CellularMania Punto It <ce...@hotmail.com>.
UNSUSCRIBE PLEZ !

Re: Call for volunteers for AOO 4.0 sidebar test

Posted by AOO Volunteer <el...@mail-page.com>.
Hi

Fwd: Call for volunteers for AOO 4.0 sidebar test

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Dear all, please also tell which *platform* you will run test cases on.
Thanks!

Posted by Prachi Jain <pr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi ,
I am testing AOOTest-1517:Text section - Calc - edit in cell - page break view
http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/lib/testcases/archiveData.php?edit=testcase&id=19137

And not sure what is character spacing ? and how to validate it and what are steps I need to perform to test character spacing?

Thanks
 Prachi

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.