Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Luk <lu...@pbpolsoft.com.pl> on 2006/08/11 18:00:14 UTC

BPEL->XSLT->BPEL flow configuration problem

Hello,

I have BPEL process defined and deployed on ServiceMix 3.0 M2. Next, I want
this BPEL process to send the message to XSLT transformation component, and
receive the transformed data back. The XSLT service is deployed using the
following  configuration:
<sm:activationSpec  componentName="smix-dcl-sample-query-transformer"
				service="dcl:smix-dcl-sample-query-transformer-service"
				destinationService="sns:DCLOperService">
  <sm:component>
      <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent">
	<property name="xsltResource"
value="classpath:customer-to-account-query.xsl"/>
      </bean>
  </sm:component>
</sm:activationSpec>

I am new to ServiceMix and BPEL but as far as I know, in order to make a
connection to another service from BPEL I should define that port type that
references the destination service’s operation name and the input and output
messages. This operation name is also used  as an attribute in ‘invoke’ tag.
My question is that, how to define the operation name for this XSLT
transformer, or maybe there is another way to tell the bpel how it can
connect to this XSLT service specified above?

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: BPEL->XSLT->BPEL flow configuration problem

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The XsltComponent does not use WSDL, so you can send anything
you want for the operation name (which will not be used).
>From your BPEL proces, you will need to define a WSDL, but
you can keep it very simple.
If you use servicemix-bpe, you can select a JBI endpoint by its
service name instead of using the interface name by using
   sm:service="http://dcl/smix-dcl-sample-query-transformer-service"

where http://dcl should be replaced by the real namespace uri for the dcl
prefix.

If you want to use the interface name for the routing, you need to configure
your
xslt endpoint to implement the given interface (which need to be the same
name
as the WSDL port type for the BPEL process).  This can be done easily using
the interfaceName attribute on the activationSpec:
  <sm:activationSpec ... interfaceName="dcl:interface" >...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet