Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/10/04 17:24:26 UTC

RE: java client ok, c++ client exception 55

Did we ever get to the bottom of this?

John Hawkins

             "Jairam,
             Roopnaraine"
             <Roopnaraine.Jair                                          To
             am@ca.com>                "Apache AXIS C User List"
                                       <ax...@ws.apache.org>,
             30/09/2004 21:52          <ax...@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           RE: java client ok, c++ client
                User List"             exception 55

I think there is a problem with complex types which contain complex types.
I did the following test with a brand new wsdl and the error was the same.
The service expects a ComplexObject type which is a complex type. The
ComplexObject contains a TestObject type which is a complex type on its
own.

|<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>                                    |
|<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:mypack" xmlns="                    |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:apachesoap="                      |
|http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap" xmlns:impl="urn:mypack"                   |
|xmlns:intf="urn:mypack" xmlns:soapenc="                                   |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:wsdl="                   |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:wsdlsoap="                        |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:xsd="                        |
|http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">                                        |
| <wsdl:types>                                                             |
|  <schema targetNamespace="urn:mypack" xmlns="                            |
|http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">                                        |
|   <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>        |
|   <complexType name="TestObject">                                        |
|    <sequence>                                                            |
|     <element name="nodes" type="xsd:int"/>                               |
|     <element name="startDate" nillable="true" type="xsd:date"/>          |
|     <element name="vendorName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>       |
|     <element name="clientID" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>         |
|     <element name="regDate" nillable="true" type="xsd:date"/>            |
|     <element name="componentCode" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>    |
|     <element name="oemKey" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>           |
|     <element name="expired" type="xsd:boolean"/>                         |
|     <element name="key" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>              |
|     <element name="days" type="xsd:int"/>                                |
|     <element name="companyName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>      |
|    </sequence>                                                           |
|   </complexType>                                                         |
|   <complexType name="ComplexObject">                                     |
|    <sequence>                                                            |
|     <element name="testObj" nillable="true" type="impl:TestObject"/>     |
|    </sequence>                                                           |
|   </complexType>                                                         |
|  </schema>                                                               |
| </wsdl:types>                                                            |
|                                                                          |
|   <wsdl:message name="registerLicenseResponse">                          |
|                                                                          |
|      <wsdl:part name="registerLicenseReturn" type="intf:ComplexObject"/> |
|                                                                          |
|   </wsdl:message>                                                        |
|                                                                          |
|   <wsdl:message name="registerLicenseRequest">                           |
|                                                                          |
|      <wsdl:part name="in0" type="intf:ComplexObject"/>                   |
|                                                                          |
|   </wsdl:message>                                                        |
|                                                                          |
|   <wsdl:portType name="TestSystem">                                      |
|                                                                          |
|      <wsdl:operation name="registerLicense" parameterOrder="in0">        |
|                                                                          |
|         <wsdl:input message="intf:registerLicenseRequest"                |
|name="registerLicenseRequest"/>                                           |
|                                                                          |
|         <wsdl:output message="intf:registerLicenseResponse"              |
|name="registerLicenseResponse"/>                                          |
|                                                                          |
|      </wsdl:operation>                                                   |
|                                                                          |
|   </wsdl:portType>                                                       |
|                                                                          |
|   <wsdl:binding name="TestSystemSoapBinding" type="intf:TestSystem">     |
|                                                                          |
|      <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc" transport="                           |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>                                   |
|                                                                          |
|      <wsdl:operation name="registerLicense">                             |
|                                                                          |
|         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>                              |
|                                                                          |
|         <wsdl:input name="registerLicenseRequest">                       |
|                                                                          |
|            <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="                                |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:mypack"         |
|use="encoded"/>                                                           |
|                                                                          |
|         </wsdl:input>                                                    |
|                                                                          |
|         <wsdl:output name="registerLicenseResponse">                     |
|                                                                          |
|            <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="                                |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:mypack"         |
|use="encoded"/>                                                           |
|                                                                          |
|         </wsdl:output>                                                   |
|                                                                          |
|      </wsdl:operation>                                                   |
|                                                                          |
|   </wsdl:binding>                                                        |
|                                                                          |
|   <wsdl:service name="TestSystemService">                                |
|                                                                          |
|      <wsdl:port binding="intf:TestSystemSoapBinding" name="TestSystem">  |
|         <wsdlsoap:address location="http://fries/axis/services/TestSystem|
|      </wsdl:port>                                                        |
|   </wsdl:service>                                                        |
|</wsdl:definitions>                                                       |