Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Fred99 <fr...@libertysurf.fr> on 2004/11/25 17:36:31 UTC

Spamassain 2.64 on redhat 9 with Sendmail 8.12.9 not working !!!

Hi,

I'm trying to configure spamassain 2.64 on my redhat 9 mail server (sendmail
8.12.9).
I've tried to send me an email but I can't see X-Spam-Check on the mail.
So I think Spamassassin it's not working !
Spamassassin's daemon is running and my sendmail.mc file is :
OSTYPE(linux)dnl
DOMAIN(generic)dnl
FEATURE(`local_procmail')dnl
FEATURE(`use_cw_file')dnl
FEATURE(`virtusertable')dnl
FEATURE(no_default_msa')dnl
define(`SMART_HOST', `smtp8[mail2.qj.lan]') # All the email wihch are coming
in this server are sending to the mail2.qj.lan server
MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl
MAILER(procmail)dnl

I'm using procmail 3.22 version.
In my home directory there is a .procmailrc file :
:0fw
* < 25600
| /usr/bin/spamc -f

I've created a procmailrc file in /etc directory with the same lines

Have you got any idea ?

Thanks a lot

Fred