Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/09 20:03:02 UTC

Re: Please help

On 09/06/13 13:14, Michael Lifshic wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
>
> I am working with Apache Tomcat 5.5,  CXF 2.2.7 for WS JARS develop.
> When WS return string and a string looks like a number, eg. 111, CXF
> doesn't return it as string, but as number.

Looks like it may be Jettison trying to optimize the data, see
http://jettison.codehaus.org/User%27s+Guide#UsersGuide-Typeconversion

registering SimpleConverter should make sure you get the string
representations.
You will most likely need to upgrade CXF though

HTH, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders