Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2019/01/17 19:49:21 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Bring back static analysis and bugfixing

All,

Unfortunately, it seems the Coverity project is no longer available due to the project sponsorers removing the infra/websites. I've configured static analysis with sonarcloud instead:

https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=apachecloudstack

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

________________________________
Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks for sharing Gregor, we can add that back when it's back online.

(for the record, the analysis on coverity was few years old of the 4.6 version, the analysis on sonarcloud is for latest master/4.12, uploaded yesterday).

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

________________________________
Their old hosting provider shut down, but they want to restore the service as soon as possible.

________________________________

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [DISCUSS] Bring back static analysis and bugfixing

Posted by "Riepl, Gregor (SWISS TXT)" <Gr...@swisstxt.ch>.