Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by daniel_sun <re...@hotmail.com> on 2016/03/13 02:58:36 UTC

Re: Antlr4-based Groovy parser status update

Hi Jesper,

      I'm very glad to know the antlr4 works on Groovy re-launched.
      A few days ago, I gave it a try and found it did not support optional
parentheses of invoking method, so I  managed to fix it and new a pull
request on the github, pls verify it.
       The dev environment setting up makes me painful. I have no idea how
to run test cases on antlr4 only(running all test cases is too time
consuming to develop efficiently). I use IntelliJ IDEA15 to contribute to
Groovy. Could you tell me how to set up dev environment and run test cases
on antlr4 only?

Thanks in advance
Daniel.Sun