Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pascal Kesseli <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2010/01/07 11:05:52 UTC

(Unknown)

Hi again and thanks for your reply

Using tcpmon, I monitored the following request:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body
/></soapenv:Envelope>

As suspected, it contains an empty body. No GetMeteringPointsRequest class
has been generated and thus no <ns1:getMeteringPoints>-element is included.
Comparing it to the message sent during the sayHelloRequest:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><ns1
:sayHelloRequest
xmlns:ns1="http://www.example.org/emc-remote/">Tom</ns1:sayHelloRequest></so
apenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

, I would expect Axis to generate something like this:

 <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><ns1
:getMeteringPointsRequest xmlns:ns1="http://www.example.org/emc-remote/"
/></soapenv:Body>soapenv:Envelope>

- which is not the case. Is that a bug in Axis2 or am I simply doing it
wrong?

Thanks again and best regards
Pascal