Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by "Doroszlai, Attila" <ad...@apache.org> on 2018/04/12 11:14:43 UTC

Re: Jenkins labels and large queue

Hi all,

I've turned on parallel builds for Ambari-Github-PullRequest-Builder.
I didn't see any problems due to this so far.  Most of the time builds
land on different nodes.  Even if they are executed on the same node
concurrently, separate workspace directories are used.  But please let
me know if you notice anything.

-Attila