Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Piroumian Konstantin <KP...@protek.com> on 2002/05/27 17:58:34 UTC

Skins all over the built site

Is it intended to have copy of page.css and images in all the directories
after the build?

--
Konstantin Piroumian
kpiroumian@apache.org

RE: Skins all over the built site

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
> From: Piroumian Konstantin [mailto:KPiroumian@protek.com]

> Is it intended to have copy of page.css and images in all the
> directories
> after the build?

It's a deficiency of the Cocoon crawler. Even worse: the crawler does 3
(three!) separate 'requests' of each page. Since we depend heavily on
the CLI interface of Cocoon and it seems one of the lesser known/used
parts of this wonderful environment, we could live with someone willing
to 'own' this piece of code. Volunteers?

</Steven>