Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ga...@wipro.com on 2004/11/08 18:04:39 UTC

User defined variable with value:http

Hi,

I used this while using a earlier version of Jmeter (1.9.1  I believe)

I define a user defined variable(protocol)  with the value http and once
the recording is complete I change the values to https to see what the
results are like on a https call.

When I attempted the same on 2.0.1 every time I define this variable
protocol and give it the value http there seems to be exceptions (as
seen in the JMeter cmd line shell). The recording does not work if this
variable
has this value "http".  I know that this is the problem as the moment I
remove Jmeter
starts recording.

Have you seen this before. Any work around for this.

Thanks,
Manglu

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Re: User defined variable with value:http

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Works for me.

Are there any messages in the jmeter.log file?

And what are the exceptions in the shell?

S.