Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Henning von Bargen <H....@Triestram-Partner.de> on 2000/09/27 14:55:17 UTC

C2 sitemap question: Is it possible to include other files?

Is it possible to include other files in the sitemap.xmap file for Cocoon 2
?
If I have more than one cocoon application, I would like to have a separate
sitemap configuration file
for each application.
Henning

Re: C2 sitemap question: Is it possible to include other files?

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
Henning von Bargen wrote:

> Is it possible to include other files in the sitemap.xmap file for Cocoon 2
> ?
> If I have more than one cocoon application, I would like to have a separate
> sitemap configuration file
> for each application.

Use the <map:mount> element to mount a subsitemap for a uri prefix. Look
at the example in the xdocs/draft/sitemap-working-draft.xmap

Giacomo

                                          Web:   http://www.pwr.ch