Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/26 11:46:41 UTC

Adjustments to site menu

Nightly downloads are only supposed to be for developers. Although
this is made clear in the menu title, it is still publishing the
availability of the builds to the general public.

I think we need to move the link to a more suitable location, for
example on the "Building and Contributing" page.

I think the Download section would also benefit from a Release Notes
link - this could point to changes.html which are effectively release
notes anyway.

Re: Adjustments to site menu

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 26 April 2016 at 10:46, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nightly downloads are only supposed to be for developers. Although
> this is made clear in the menu title, it is still publishing the
> availability of the builds to the general public.
>
> I think we need to move the link to a more suitable location, for
> example on the "Building and Contributing" page.
>
> I think the Download section would also benefit from a Release Notes
> link - this could point to changes.html which are effectively release
> notes anyway.

I've made the changes.