Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/04/06 20:28:18 UTC

Re: Fluent interface to httpclient in Stanbol, should that move here?

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 13:53 +0100, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi Oleg,
>
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> > ...Is this idea still being considered or did you decide against it?...
>
> Yes, sorry - once again I bite more than I can chew ;-)
>
> I thought I would have time to make this happen but unexpected work
> came up and it looks like I won't have much time for this in the next
> few weeks.
>
> ATM the idea would be to create an API with an independent release
> cycle from the rest of httpclient.
>
> I'll keep this idea on the backburner for now, and come back here once
> I have something concrete. Or, if someone wants to work on this I'm
> happy to share ideas.
>
> -Bertrand

Bertrand and all

Actually I just realized this might make a great Google Summer of Code
project. Probably we are already too late for this year but I'll raise a
JIRA for this idea nonetheless.

Oleg

Re: Fluent interface to httpclient in Stanbol, should that move here?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Oleg,

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 8:28 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Actually I just realized this might make a great Google Summer of Code
> project. Probably we are already too late for this year but I'll raise a
> JIRA for this idea nonetheless....

Sounds great - if that happens you can count on me for feedback and
ideas where needed!
-Bertrand