Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alexis KRIER <by...@hotmail.com> on 2012/04/10 22:58:58 UTC

where are javaee-api sources ?

Hello all, I'm looking for the sources of the JPA implementation of javax.persitence.*

I've caught the jar javaee-api 5.xx-sources.jar  but there is no sources inside, do you know where I can find the sources of openEJB-JPA implementation?

thank you

Alexis

Re: where are javaee-api sources ?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

we provide sources since 6.x version but the jar is still an shade/assembly
of geronimo spec jars so you can have a look to geronimo sources.

- Romain